The scheduling guides for 2016-2017 are now available online. Each version contains information on numerous topics needed by parents with children in secondary schools. For more details or questions, please contact the school's Guidance Office.
Click here for the 9th-11th Grade Scheduling Guide.
Click here for the 12th Grade Scheduling Guide.
The major sections of the Scheduling Guides include:
- Louisiana minimum requirements for high school graduation
- Louisiana Core Curriculum
- End of Course and other testing requirements for incoming freshmen (2010-2011)
- Career Diploma entrance requirements and curriculum
- Grade classifications
- Scheduling rules and disclaimer
- Louisiana Early Start program
- Louisiana Virtual School program
- Terrebonne Vocational-Technical High School
- Athletics eligibility
- NCAA requirements to participate in college athletics
- Louisiana public universities admissions criteria and contact information
- Tuition Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) requirements
- Tuition Opportunity Program for Students - Tech Awards (TOPS Tech) requirements
- Individual Graduation Plans - IPG (formerly Five-Year Educational Plans)
- Course descriptions